HOME         |         PORTFOLIO         |         ABOUT         |         CONTACT         |         FACEBOOK         |         TWITTER

Wednesday, June 23

Aunt Sandy

My "great" aunt (and I mean that in more ways than one!) has recently been fighting the battle with cancer. She has always been dear to me. I love to go over to her house for the great food, good times and beautiful scenery. While she may seem weak to some now, I see her strong as ever, in spirit. For now, I can only hope and pray that my "great" aunt will recover.




4 comments:

  1. Such cute pics. She looks like a fighter. Wishing her the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice. Those photos and the time you spent with her will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and jess are so talented! i haven't met you yet but i know that she's very happy with you =)...and you guys share the same passion for photography which is a +! <3 we will meet soon take care of her. -Melisa O.

    ReplyDelete