HOME         |         PORTFOLIO         |         ABOUT         |         CONTACT         |         FACEBOOK         |         TWITTER

Sunday, May 23

Lost in the woods

Yesterday I had an awesome shoot with a New York and Los Angelos represented model. Lily Sophia was awesome to work with and I would recommend her to everyone! At first we were expecting a lot of rain but the weather ended up changing up on us. We hiked almost 8 miles through the woods finding various locations and stopping every 5 mins to shoot. After it was all said done we got soooo many great shots. Here are just a few below.

Hair/make-up by my girlfriend and photographer, S Jessica Deal.
Visit her website, sjessica.com,










2 comments:

  1. Good work Adam! Glad the shoot was a success! The last one is my favorite, I love the light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like an exotic version of Jessica Biel! Really nice work Adam.

    ReplyDelete